|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient |
- Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, and increased testosterone (209).
- Supports immune health via suppression of pro-oxidant enzymes, scavenging free radicals, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) (209).
- Supports cardiovascular health via increased bioavailability of endothelial nitric oxide, reduced prevalence of atherosclerosis, reduced thrombogenesis (blood clotting) and reduced vascular (blood vessel) inflammation (209).
- Supports increased testosterone via blocking of androgens into estrogen (210).
- Supports blood sugar regulation, healthy blood pressure, and cardiovascular/immune health (84, 85, 86).
- Reduces level of oxidative stress markers (inflammation markers), systolic blood pressure, and insulin resistance (84).
- Supplementation with ≥150 mg/day supports decrease in systolic blood pressure (84).
- Resveratrol significantly improves glucose control and insulin sensitivity in persons with diabetes (84).
- Supports decreased cholesterol, LDL, and ApoB in type 2 diabetic patients (85).
- (350 mg/day) for six months was shown to reduce production of high amounts of inflammation markers such as IL-6, IL-10 and TNF (85).
- Increases testosterone, balance estrogen levels, antioxidant function, and reduces glucose (blood sugar) levels (347,348,349).
- Increases testosterone via increased luteinizing hormone (hormone that increases free testosterone production) and decreased estrogen production (347,348,349).
- Supports antioxidant function via decreased levels of reactive oxygen species in the testicular glands (347,348,349).
- Supports joint health, antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, and reduced body fat (211, 212).
- Supports antioxidant function via increased free radical scavenging capacity and reduced inflammatory cytokines (211, 212).
- Supports Cardiovascular health via decreases in the waist and hip circumferences, reduced blood pressure, total cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting blood glucose, and leptin levels (211, 212).
- Reduces body fat via decreased Enzymatic activity of pancreatic lipase and decreased activity of genetic modulators of adipogenesis (fat cell growth) such as C/EBPα, PPARγ, SREBP-1c (genetic regulators of fat cell growth) (211, 212).
- Supports joint health via reduced inflammation in connective tissue (211, 212).
- Reduces stress hormones (cortisol), increases free testosterone, enhances mood, and supports sexual function (132).
- Supports liver health, aids as antioxidant, and reduces inflammation (345).
- Supports liver health via high amounts of Silymarin which reduces lipid peroxidation and inhibits binding of toxins to the hepatocyte cell membrane receptors (345).
- Supports immune health, healthy detoxification, and increases antioxidant function (351,352).
- Supports immune health via increases of L-Glutathione production (master antioxidant) (351,352).
- Supports detoxification via enhanced toxin clearing from the liver (351,352).
- Supports antioxidant function, prostate health, and balanced estrogen levels (353).
- Supports prostate health via inhibition of proliferation, migration, and invasion of prostate cancer cells (353).
- Inhibits pathways governing hormonal homeostasis, cell cycle progression, apoptosis, and DNA repair of prostate cancer cells (353).
- Reduces bad estrogen in the liver, reduced estrogen dominance in males, and decreases aromatase production from fat adipose tissue (fat cells) (353).
There are no reviews yet.